Lawgical Forum offers an opportunity of an online research internship to students studying in any year of either a 5-year or a 3-year law course. The internship will require students to research and write on various topics, seeking a comprehensive analysis of the same.
- The internship period shall be of a minimum duration of one month, extendable on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
- The intern will be provided with a Certificate of Internship, on the successful completion of the internship.
- Top five interns, with a laudable performance, will also be provided with a Certificate of Excellence and a mention of their names will be made on the “Wall of Fame” section of our website.
- The internship can be applied for by sending the following on email@example.com:
- Updated CV
- Writing Sample
Be our Voice in your University:
Lawgical forum also provides for the position of Campus Ambassador whose duty shall be to apprise about the latest events of the organization to the students in their university along with giving updates on the latest events to be organized in the campus like a seminar, conference, article writing competition, workshops, debates, etc.
- Who can apply? Law students either in a 3-year or 5-year course
- How to apply? Send across the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proper and attractive designing of the posters, images, etc. for different events of the organization is expected out of the members of the Designing Team. Students interested can send their CV and a sample poster for organizing any competition shall be sent to email@example.com.
Perks: A Certificate on completion of a minimum term of six months.
Letter of Appreciation, in case of exceptional work.
The role of the ‘marketing wing’ as the name itself suggests would be to share the latest happenings and events of the organization at social media handles. The aim of the organization is to spread the word in different colleges and universities for maximum participation and development of students as well as academicians. Send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A certificate and letter of recommendation shall be given to the candidate along with the exciting perks.